Saturday, July 24, 2010


Every little kid fears to be alone, in the dark or maybe scared of ghost.

We as humans fear all the time. At times we are so scared that we don't even realise we hide and run away. Afraid to get hurt and hurt others. Life is all about being scared and overcoming it.

It's really not wrong to be afraid and cry.
Many have told me, 'why the fuck do i cry so much?' 'i hate myself for crying' and stuff like that.
FYI, IT'S NOT WRONG TO CRY.
Sometimes we cry because we just feel like it, there is no such law or rule that says crying is wrong. yes, crying makes us all look weak and emotional but why do you even care?That day, I saw someone said this 'only kids and babies cry, grow up.'
I tell you, it's bullshit.Everyone cries.
baby,kid,teenagers,boy,girl,man,woman,gay,lesbian,bi,adults,old folks. EVERYONE CRIES.

So, come on. stop telling people crying is wrong. IT IS NOT.
Some tear because they are very happy.
crying doesn't show it all. there are many reasons to cry.
so why hide and why control? just let it be, don't control just for others.

We should really live life to the fullest.
Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

I am very sleepy but i can't sleep. I guess i should wait for my sister to come home.

malam, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment