Monday, July 12, 2010

Thank you.

SUPHA SAID :

you're my little hero. i believe in you.
i know heroes have heroes' problem. but i understand your predicament!
i understand because i like the fact that you're in my life. like really really like!
you've brought to me much joys and support :)
so thank you very much. i can't physically be there right beside you.
but for sure i will pray for you whenever i talk to God. i know He listens.
and He knows too my little hero always helped me. so this time He will help you =)

you're the light that brightens up gloomy days.
your words are like sun rays.
you know i love the sun.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.p.s. thank you, never failed trying to make me smile. it means a lot. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment